Vented Tracheal Tube Introducer
The introducer consists of a catheter and a single 15mm connector.
The introducer has a through lumen design with two distal sideports to allow adequate airflow. The introducer has centimetre markings, which start at 10cm from the distal end, to accurately judge introducer depth within the trachea. The introducer tip is atraumatic.
Vented Tracheal Introducer Tube
- Atraumatic smooth, rounded coudé tip
- Memory retention allows shaping to individual preferences and needs
- Radiopaque to confirm proper placement
- Minimise risk of contamination
- Single-use design eliminates usage tracking
- Cost effective
- Eliminates cost of cleaning and reprocessing
- Sideports allow oxygen delivery
- Individually packed sterile, 10 units within an ergonomic pack for ease of use
- Each one contains a 15mm connector